The Dyhydromatics ShearJet® HL60 is a first-of-its-kind unit that allows the operator to process multiple samples with ease.
- Allows operator to set process duration in pulse mode. System stops automatically when completed.
- Cycle mode runs continuously until operator stops process.
- Calibrate pressure set points based on reaction chamber type.
- Data acquisition allows for the operator to capture pressure, temperature and process duration.
- Diamond Reaction Chamber® for longer life and wear resistant to abrasive applications
- Glass reservoir 100 ml with sanitary connection
- Two 10 ml syringes
- Lure lock connections HP to barb adapter
- Simple feed jacketed helicoil heat exchanger
- Ceramic plunger
- Tycon tubing
- Tools & spares
- Stainless steel reservoir 100 ml with or without recirculation
- 100 ml glass reservoir with recirculation
- Inline pressure transducer
- Optional spare parts
- Chiller for cooling product heat exchanger Pharmagrade product contact parts
- Gaskets and O-rings in Viton, TFE, Kalrez, Buna, EPDM, and EPR
- Onsite installation and operator training
- FAT/SAT and its execution
- IQ-OQ documentation and its on-site execution
- Our Diamond Reaction Chamber® with our specially designed micro channels achieve consistent uniform repeatable results.
- Product yield up to 99 percent
- Greater wear resistance
- Systems low dead volume allows cleaning in a matter of minutes.
- Multiple samples may be processed in a short time span.
- Save on raw material costs due to low dead volume
- Process samples in minutes not hours
- Low maintenance cost due to superior system design
- Minimal seals and connections
|Sample Volume (min)
|Sample Volume (max)
|Usage / Placement
||Below 70 dicibels
Pressure range: 5 -30 Kpsi (345 - 2,068 bar)
Flow Rate: 65 ml/min at 30 Kpsi (345 - 2,068 bar)
Product temperature range: -15 F to 165 ºF (-25 C to 75 C)
Sample size: 2 ml to 100 ml
Dimensions: 28” x 16” x 24” (71,1 x 40,6 x 61,0 cm)
Utility Requirements: 57 scfm @ 120 psi (26 L/sec @ 8.3 bar), -35 ºF dew point